- 1/4” 1 megapixel progressive CMOS sensor
- 5 meter IR illumination distance
- Minimum illumination: 0 lux (with IR LED on)
- Built-in microphone and audio out
- 10x digital zoom
- Fixed length: 2.8 mm
- Aperture: F1.8
- Angle of view: (H) 75.2° (V) 48.2° (D) 89.3°
- Minimum object distance: 500 mm
- Configurable image size, quality, frame rate, and bit rate
- Time stamp and text overlays
- Configurable privacy masks zones
- Configurable brightness, saturation, contrast, and sharpness
- Configurable motion detection windows
- Simultaneous H.264/MPEG-4/MJPEG format compression
- H.264/MPEG-4 multicast streaming
- JPEG for still images
- 1 Years Manufacturer Warranty
What's in the box:
- 1 x D-Link DCS-6005L HD MiNi Dome Network Camera with Support Wireless (My D-LINK)
Box Dimensions (CM) & Weight (KG):
- 13 x 13 x 6 (CM) & 0.3 (KG)
The DCS-6005L HD Wireless N Mini Dome Network Camera is a mydlink-enabled IP surveillance camera built with a ultra small form factor and features wireless N connectivity, making it ideal for monitoring areas that are hard to reach or require discrete surveillance.
Built for Versatility
The DCS-6005L comes with a wealth of features that enhance its surveillance capabilities, making it ideal for any situation. The ultra small form factor allows you to mount the camera in areas that need to be monitored without the camera being an eyesore. Meanwhile, the DCS-6005L comes with built-in wireless N capability, making it ideal for deployment into areas that are not directly connected to your existing wired network. A built-in microphone and audio out allow for 2-way communication during an event.
Peace Of Mind With 24/7 Monitoring of Any Environment
The DCS-6005L is a standalone surveillance camera that requires no special hardware or software, and can run independently even without a PC. Send e-mail notifications with snapshots or video clips whenever motion or sound is detected using just the DCS-6005L and an internet connection. You can customize areas of the video to monitor for motion to keep watch over entryways, and you can set volume limits to detect when a loud sound is picked up by the camera. Night time monitoring is possible with the built-in infrared LEDs which allow for nighttime viewing of up to 16 feet (5 meters), enabling round-the-clock monitoring of a home or small office.
Instant Anywhere Access with mydlink Cloud Service
The HD Wireless N Mini Dome Network Camera is mydlink-enabled, which means that you can access and configure your camera remotely, no matter where you are. With a mydlink service enabled camera, see your camera’s live view through the mydlink website, or download the mydlink mobile app and view your camera directly on your smarthphone or tablet. Keep an eye on your home while you’re at work, or check on the office when you’re out on the road; mydlink makes it all possible.
A Complete, Expandable Surveillance Solution
The DCS-6005L is a self-sufficient surveillance solution, capable of recording snapshots and video to a MicroSD card without requiring a PC or network storage device.
If you want to expand your surveillance options, D-ViewCam management software is also included, giving you the ability to manage up to 32 cameras with a robust set of features, including multi-camera views and automated e-mail alerts to keep you informed of suspicious or unusual activities.
Camera Hardware Profile
• 1/4” 1 megapixel progressive CMOS sensor
• 5 meter IR illumination distance
• Minimum illumination: 0 lux (with IR LED on)
• Built-in microphone and audio out
• 10x digital zoom
• Fixed length: 2.8 mm
• Aperture: F1.8
• Angle of view:
• Minimum object distance: 500 mm
• Configurable image size, quality, frame rate, and bit rate
• Time stamp and text overlays
• Configurable privacy masks zones
• Configurable brightness, saturation, contrast, and sharpness
• Configurable motion detection windows
• Simultaneous H.264/MPEG-4/MJPEG format compression
• H.264/MPEG-4 multicast streaming
• JPEG for still images
• 16:9 - 1280 x 800, 1280 x 720, 800 x 450, 640 x 360, 480 x 270, 320 x 176 up to 30 fps recording*
• 4:3 - 1024 x 768, 800 x 600, 640 x 480, 480 x 360, 320 x 240 up to 30 fps recording*
• G.711: 64 kbps
• AAC: 64 kbps
External Device Interfaces
• 10/100 BASE-TX Fast Ethernet port with 802.3af PoE support
• microSD/SDHC card slot**
• 802.11n wireless
• DHCP client
• NTP client (D-Link)
• DNS client
• DDNS client (D-Link)
• SMTP client
• FTP client
• HTTP / HTTPS
• Samba client
• UPnP port forwarding
• RTP / RTSP/ RTCP
• IP filtering
• ONVIF compliant
• Administrator and user group protection
• Password authentication
• HTTP and RTSP authentication
System Requirements for Web Interface
• Browsers: Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome
• Motion/Sound detection
• Event notification and uploading of snapshots & video clips via e-mail or FTP
• Supports multiple SMTP and FTP servers
• Multiple event notifications
• Multiple recording methods for easy backup
• Take snapshots/video clips and save to local hard drive via web browser
• Configuration interface accessible via web browser
• mydlink Lite/mydlink+ mobile app for iPhone™, iPad™, and Android™ mobile devices
D-ViewCam™ System Requirements
• Operating System: Microsoft Windows 8/7/Vista/XP
• Web browser: Internet Explorer 7 or higher
• Protocol: Standard TCP/IP
D-ViewCam™ Software Functions
• Remote management/control of up to 32 cameras
• Viewing of up to 32 cameras on one screen
• Supports all management functions in web interface
• Scheduled motion triggered, or manual recording options
• 135g Without Stand
External Power Adapter
• Input: 100 to 240 V AC, 50/60 Hz
• Output: 5 V DC, 1.2 A
• 2.8 W
• Operating: 0° to 40°C
• Storage: -20° to 70°C
• Operating: 20% to 80% non-condensing
• Storage: 5% to 95% non-condensing
• CE LVD
• FCC Class B
* Frame rates when streaming video may vary depending on network conditions and method used.
** A SDHC Class 6 card or above is recommended. Supports card capacities up to 32GB.
Thanks for shopping at our store
If you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, or if you having problem with the items you received, we are here to help you solve it.
D-Link Concept Store Warranty Claim:
Please register your D-LINK Product Online at http://register.dlink.com whitin thirty (30Days) of purchase.
No.145 Jalan Kenari 23A
Bandar Puchong Jaya
Selangor Darul Ehsan
Telephone Support: (603) 8070-3633
Website Support: http://www.dlink.com/us/en/support
Main Office: Setia Alam, Setia Avenue @ +603 3359 7355
CONTACT FOR SUPPORT
Email support : firstname.lastname@example.org
Toll Free Number : 03-3359 7355/ +6012 417 7741
Whats App : 016-3351589 (IT Product)
DUTY TIME: MON-FRI 10AM-7PM
OFF DUTY WEEKEND & PUBLIC HOLIDAY
To be eligible for return, if the item received by customer was already damaged before it used by customer, received wrong item or malfunction item kindly return with original goods packaging and the return content must be complete without missing any single item as you received it.
- You have 7 calendar days to request return any item from the date you received, if you having an issue above with the items you received.
- Your item needs to have the receipt or proof of purchase.
- Strictly non-returnable if the goods received by customer are not satisfied after the goods have been used.
Strictly non-refundable, can only do replacement with same item or other product with same or higher value. If same product runs out, other product with same or higher value will be replaced and buyer shall pay the difference.
"Refund will not be paid if the goods received from customers are not in good condition or the goods have been used."
Replaceable, will be no charge for replacement item shipping fees, if merchant issue wrong item color, wrong size or wrong product. Please contact the merchant immediately with 24 hours after received the goods by snapping some photos to report all the damage goods at the same time. Any compliant exceed the said 48 hours (time will base on the sign as received from the consignment or courier noted) replacement, arrangement or process will be taken.
After Sale Service DIGITALWORLD.MY warranty policy is in accordance with the terms and conditions of its respective suppliers. DIGITALWORLD.MY will provide 1st year warranty service for delivery to (and from) the manufacturer’s Service Centre.
All products with warranty period over one year can be sent by DIGITALWORLD.MY to (and from) the manufacturer’s Service Centre at the customer’s expense after 1st year from date of purchase. All courier charges for sending and returning product for exchange or warranty purposes from customer will be borne by customer except if we send the wrong or defective product to you.
In the event if the defective items are sent in after 1st year of warranty period, sending back the repaired item to customer will be at customer's expense. However, customer in Klang Valley can also walk-in to any of our outlets to request for exchange or warranty services. By visiting our outlets direct, it will be faster and easier as our technicians can test the product on the spot. Our outlets are located at:-