- 7mm slim & lightweight design ideal for notebooks and Ultrabooks
- Provides faster boot-up speed and reduces wait time
- Gives you fast access of application and data
- Consumes less power for energy efficiency
- Quiet operation without moving parts
- Resistance to vibration and shock
- Includes free downloadable NTI Echo data migration software
- 3-year limited warranty included
Box Dimension (CM) & Weight (KG):
- 10 x 6 x 3 (CM) & 0.5 (KG)
What's in the box:
- 1 x Toshiba Q-Series Pro Solid State Drive
- 3 Years Manufacturer Warranty
Toshiba Q-Series Solid State Drives
Get Into a Faster State of Mind
If you simply can't work fast enough--or get enough full-throttle gaming, you need a Toshiba Q-Series Pro Solid State Drive in your Ultrabook system or laptop. They don't spin like traditional hard drives. But they do provide much faster and more reliable performance that will knock your socks off.
Made for Multitasking
If you could only do more, and do it quicker. Now you can--with a Toshiba Q-Series Pro Solid State Drive in your PC. You'll multitask like mad with significantly less lag than a traditional hard drive. You'll enjoy faster access to applications. And you'll also experience speedier Windows startups, web browsing, emailing, antivirus scans and more. Toshiba Q-Series Pro Solid State Drives offer best-in-class performance in Everyday Applications(3)on Windows 8 PCs.
Bring Your Old PC Back to Life
Toshiba Q-Series Pro Solid State Drives can revive your sluggish PC that is running on a traditional hard drive by reducing your OS boot time and speeding up your PC data transfer rate by leaps and bounds. This means you can spend more time enjoying your applications, and less time staring at the hour glass icon on your computer screen.
Great for Gaming
Toshiba Q-Series Pro Solid State Drives offer best-in-class sequential speeds(4) and achieve one of the highest Gaming scores.(3) So you'll drool over faster frame rates and more responsive play--with no gaps in the action. Your games will load in a flash. Plus, you can load an entire title onto one of these drives, then just sit back and enjoy the fun.
Lower Power Consumption
Since they don't spin up, Toshiba Q-Series Pro Solid State Drives use a lot less power. The result? More time to work and play on your Ultrabook system or laptop. You may also experience less downtime by going longer between battery charges. Toshiba Q-Series Pro Solid State Drives are so efficient, they consume up to 50% less power than competing models.(5)
Upgrades and Data Transfers Made Easy
Toshiba Q-Series Pro Solid State Drives make it easy for you to upgrade your PC. It comes with an easy-to-use migration software to help you transfer your data from your existing drive to the Toshiba Q-Series Pro Solid State Drive. Just download the free software,(6) run the program and complete the migration process in a few simple steps.
With no moving parts, Toshiba Q-Series Pro Solid State Drives are more resistant to shocks and vibrations. That's important when you're pushing to send that email and answer IMs--at the same time, of course. They also help ensure that your documents, games, pictures and videos will be there when you want them. Toshiba Q-Series Pro Solid State Drives offer excellent long term performance for extended or heavy workloads.(7)
Do More and Do It Quicker
Enjoy faster access to applications and speedier Windows startups, web browsing, emailing, antivirus scans and more.
What's in the Box:
- Toshiba Q-Series Pro Solid State Drive
- Form Factor: 2.5-inch (reduced 7mm thickness for use with Ultrabooks)(10)
- For Use With: Desktop and Laptop PCs (including Ultrabooks)(10)
- Interface: SATA 6Gbits/s
- Controller: Toshiba Optimized Controller
- Type of NAND Flash: Toshiba 19nm MLC NAND Flash Memory
- Type of Cache: No cache required
- Dimensions: 100.0mm x 69.85mm x 7.0mm
- MTTF: 1,500,000 hours
- Operating Temperature: Operating: 0 °C - 70 °C
- Power Consumption(5): 1.87 Watts
- Warranty: 3-Year Limited
- Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 or Windows 8
Q-Series Pro Solid State Drives | Specifications
Random Read/Write Speeds(9)
Sequential Read/Write Speeds(2)
384 MB/s / 222MB/s
554 MB/s / 512 MB/s
385 MB/s / 242MB/s
554 MB/s / 512 MB/s
387 MB/s / 243MB/s
554 MB/s / 512 MB/s
(1) Measured by timing power on to Windows chime as of August 23, 2013. (2) Measured by ATTO Disk Benchmark v2.47 (MB/s) as of August 23, 2013. (3) As measured by PriceG2.com on August 23, 2013 via PCMark 7 v1.2.0 Benchmark Test (MB/s). (4) As measured by PriceG2.com on August 23, 2013 via AS SSD v1.7.4739.38088 Benchmark Test (MB/s). (5) As measured by PriceG2.com using ATTO Disk Benchmark Test v2.47 (Watts) based on sequential write activities as of August 23, 2013. (6) A free copy of NTI Echo data migration software is available for download at http://www.toshibastorage.com/SSDKit/. NOTE: Use of NTI Echo software in a Laptop or Ultrabook will require the use of a SATA to USB bridge cable (not included). (7) As measured by PriceG2.com on August 23, 2013 via Iometer 2010 Test results (IOPS, Queue Depth 1-10). (8) One Gigabyte (1GB) means 10 to the 9th power= 1,000,000,000 bytes and One Terabyte (1TB) means 10 to the 12th power= 1,000,000,000,000 bytes using powers of 10. A computer operating system, however, reports storage capacity using powers of 2 for the definition of 1GB= 2 to the 30th power= 1,073,741,824 bytes and 1TB = 2 to the 40th power= 1,099,511,627,776 bytes, and therefore shows less storage capacity. Available storage capacity (including examples of various media files) will vary based on file size, formatting, settings, software and operating system and other factors. (9) Measured by PriceG2.com using CrystalDisk Mark Benchmark test 3.0.2 x64 4KB QD32 (MB/s) as of August 23, 2013. (10) 7mm form factor available in the Q series Pro model only. Q series model is 9.5mm form factor. (11) Compatibility may vary depending on user's hardware configuration and operating system.
Thanks for shopping at our store
If you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, or if you having problem with the items you received, we are here to help you solve it.
Main Office: Setia Alam, Setia Avenue @ +603 3359 7355
CONTACT FOR SUPPORT
Email support : firstname.lastname@example.org
Toll Free Number : 03-3359 7355/ +6012 417 7741
Whats App : 016-3351589 (IT Product)
DUTY TIME: MON-FRI 10AM-7PM
OFF DUTY WEEKEND & PUBLIC HOLIDAY
To be eligible for return, if the item received by customer was already damaged before it used by customer, received wrong item or malfunction item kindly return with original goods packaging and the return content must be complete without missing any single item as you received it.
- You have 7 calendar days to request return any item from the date you received, if you having an issue above with the items you received.
- Your item needs to have the receipt or proof of purchase.
- Strictly non-returnable if the goods received by customer are not satisfied after the goods have been used.
Strictly non-refundable, can only do replacement with same item or other product with same or higher value. If same product runs out, other product with same or higher value will be replaced and buyer shall pay the difference.
"Refund will not be paid if the goods received from customers are not in good condition or the goods have been used."
Replaceable, will be no charge for replacement item shipping fees, if merchant issue wrong item color, wrong size or wrong product. Please contact the merchant immediately with 24 hours after received the goods by snapping some photos to report all the damage goods at the same time. Any compliant exceed the said 48 hours (time will base on the sign as received from the consignment or courier noted) replacement, arrangement or process will be taken.
After Sale Service DIGITALWORLD.MY warranty policy is in accordance with the terms and conditions of its respective suppliers. DIGITALWORLD.MY will provide 1st year warranty service for delivery to (and from) the manufacturer’s Service Centre.
All products with warranty period over one year can be sent by DIGITALWORLD.MY to (and from) the manufacturer’s Service Centre at the customer’s expense after 1st year from date of purchase. All courier charges for sending and returning product for exchange or warranty purposes from customer will be borne by customer except if we send the wrong or defective product to you.
In the event if the defective items are sent in after 1st year of warranty period, sending back the repaired item to customer will be at customer's expense. However, customer in Klang Valley can also walk-in to any of our outlets to request for exchange or warranty services. By visiting our outlets direct, it will be faster and easier as our technicians can test the product on the spot. Our outlets are located at:-