With a sleek design and 1440x900 resolution, this affordable monitor delivers high-quality visuals at an irresistible price. Now you can enjoy a big screen view of your documents, photos, and movies without breaking the bank.
- 1440 x 900
- Language selection
- LED Backlights
- On-screen controls
- Plug and Play
- User programmable
With an IPS panel, VGA and DVI inputs, WXGA+ (1440x900) resolution, and a 6M:1 dynamic contrast ratio, enjoy crisp, clear quality at impressive viewing angles.
Liberate your desk space
Help keep your work space organized and clutter-free with a compact, eye-catching design and internal power supply that eliminates the need for a bulky power brick.
The greener choice
Designed with a mercury-free backlight and arsenic-free glass, this ENERGY STAR® certification and EPEAT® Silver registered display helps reduce power consumption to save on costs.
 WXGA+ content required to view WXGA+ images
 ENERGY STAR® is a registered trademark of the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency.
 EPEAT® Silver registered models of this product are available where HP registers consumer desktop computers.
- Part NO: T3U84AA#AB4
- Display Type: IPS LED backlight
- Native Resolution: 1440 x 900 @ 60 Hz
- Brightness (Typical): 250 nits
- Contrast Ration (Typical): 1000:1
- Pixel Pitch: 0.2907mm(H) x 0.2915mm(V)
- Anti-Glare/Anti-Static: None Glare Panel
- Brightview Technology: NO
- Response Rate (Typical, Rise And Fall): 8 ms GTG
- Horizontal Viewing Angle: 178 degrees
- Vertical Viewing Angle: 178 degrees
- Input Connector Types: 1 x VGA, 1 x DVI-D (with HDCP support)
- Onscreen controls: Power, Menu, Management, Information, Exit
- Features: Comes with VGA cable
- Panel Format: 16:10
- Product Dimensions: 376.4 mm x 454.6 mm x 194.39 mm
- Brightness: 250 cd/m²
- Display colours: p to 16.7 million colors supported (through FRC technology)
- With Stand : 45.46 x 19.43 x 37.64 cm
- Without Stand : 45.46 x 4.75 x 30.12 cm
- With Stand : 2.87 kg
- Without Stand : 2.51 kg
What's In The Box
- 1 x Monitor
- 1 x AC power cord
- 1 x VGA cable
- 1 x CD (include U.G., warranty, drives)
- 1 x Setup Poster
- 3 years limited warranty (** on site)
The on-site repair process includes remote diagnosis, which may result in sending the customer an easy-to-replace part, scheduling a visit to the customer’s home or office- with the technician arriving within 3 business days of logging the call with HP and determining that an on-site visit is required- or, in rare instances, sending the customer’s PC to an HP-authorized repair site. On-site visits are available 8am-8pm local time, Monday-Saturday, excluding holidays.