Give box sets and business presentations the wow factor with this projector's large and high-quality display. It's sure to please with exceptionally bright and clear images that also feature clearly defined shadows and deep blacks. It utilises 3LCD technology that's up to three times brighter than competitor products2. Offering great value for money, it has an incredibly long lamp life.
Bigger is better
Whether you’re watching blockbusters or delivering a presentation, this projector can achieve an impressive 300-inch display. It's great quality too, with 3LCD technology that makes the display up to three times brighter than competitor products2. In addition to its bright and vivid colours, the 15,000:1 contrast ratio produces defined shadows and deep blacks. From family and friends to business colleagues and clients, it's sure to get everyone’s attention.
High-quality, bright images
Even in bright rooms, this powerful yet affordable XGA projector delivers exceptionally bright yet colourful images with clear details. It's all thanks to 3LCD technology, which produces an equally high White and Colour Light Output of 3,300 lumens.
Looking for a long-term, hassle-free and affordable solution for your projection needs? With this model's long-lasting lamp light source, you could watch a film every day for 15 years1.
Stress-free set up
Here’s a projector that’s designed with portability and quick set up in mind. Position the image with keystone correction and access content simply with the HDMI inputs. Thanks to the optional ELPAP10 adapter, it offers Wi-Fi connectivity, allowing you to share content from a smart device using the iProjection app.
- Create the big screen experience: From box sets to business presentations, capture everyone's attention
- Bright even with ambient light: Equally high White and Colour Light Output of 3,300 lumens
- Affordable, high-tech equipment: Enjoy this XGA projector
- Long-lasting solution: Watch a film every day for 15 years1
- Portable and quick to set up: Easy to position with keystone slider
- Energy Use: 282 Watt, 203 Watt (economy), 0.2 Watt (standby), On mode power consumption as defined in JBMS-84 257 Watt
- Supply Voltage: AC 100 V - 240 V, 50 Hz - 60 Hz
- Product dimensions: 302 x 237 x 82 mm (Width x Depth x Height)
- Product weight: 2.5 kg
- Noise Level: Normal: 37 dB (A) - Economy: 28 dB (A)
- Temperature: Operation 5° C - 35° C, Storage -10° C - 60° C
- Humidity: Operation 20% - 80%, Storage 10% - 90%
- Options: Air filter, Soft carry case
- Loudspeaker: 2 Watt
- What's in the box: Main unit, Power cable, Quick Start Guide, Remote control incl. batteries, User manual (CD), Warranty card
- Colour: White
30.2 x 23.7 x 8.2 cm
What's In The Box
- 1 x Epson Projector
- 1 x Power cable
- 1 x Quick Start Guide
- 1 x Remote control incl. batteries
- 1 x User manual (CD)
- 1 x Warranty card
24 months Carry in, Lamp: 12 months or 1,000 h
Optional warranty extension available