- Standalone Surveillance Solution
- Record real-time video from up to nine cameras and view directly on an HDMI monitor or remotely on a PC or mobile device
- Easy Setup and Configuration
- The network video recorder automatically finds D-Link network cameras and starts recording
- Flexible and Dependable
- With up to 6TB of storage1 you can choose to record continuously, define a precise schedule, or simply record in response to events such as motion detection
- 1 Years Manufacturer Warranty
What's in the box:
- mydlink Network Video Recorder with HDMI Output
- Power Adapter
- Ethernet Cable
- Quick Installation Guide
Box Dimensions (CM) & Weight (KG):
- 14 x 17 x 5 (CM) & 0.6 (KG)
The DNR-312L mydlink Network Video Recorder with HDMI Output is a standalone storage device that can record video from up to nine network cameras to its dedicated HDD storage1 without requiring users to turn on their PC. Powered by mydlink technology, the DNR-312L supports real-time remote monitoring and playback via a web browser using the mydlink website or the NVR’s web GUI. The DNR-312L has the ability to continue recording while a user is viewing or searching footage. The DNR-312L’s HDMI display output and playback ability make it a convenient and effective standalone video recorder.
mydlink Technology on your Mobile Device
The DNR-312L enables users to remotely view and manage mydlink enabled devices from anywhere via a web browser using the mydlink website or the NVR’s web interface. With the mobile app, view your DNR-312L from your iOS or Android mobile devices.
Users are provided with a variety of options for viewing and organizing camera footage onscreen. For a system with multiple channels, users can simply drag and drop selected cameras to the viewing area. Camera name, frame rate, bandwidth and recording status are shown on the on-screen display. A single camera may be viewed full-screen with two-way audio support. Users can control pan/tilt/zoom (PTZ) functions from within the interface or by directly clicking on the video.
Administrators may filter external connections to the NVR by IP address, limiting access and increasing security. Administrators may also choose access privileges for users by specifying the cameras they may access. The recorded data can also be backed up to additional storage locations.
Extensive Recording Functionality
The DNR-312L’s interface allows for easy configuration including compression, resolution, and frame rate for all connected cameras. Once the cameras have been set up, recordings can be made continuously, or according to a userdefined schedule. The NVR also provides event recording based on specific triggers such as when motion is detected.
Convenient and Reliable
The DNR-312L can manage multiple network cameras, providing direct access to view live video and play recorded data over the Internet from anywhere, anytime. With complete video management and the ability to playback and record video simultaneously, the DNR-312L is an extremely convenient and effective video recorder. And the small size and portability of the DNR-312L make it easy to deploy in any location.
Bundled NVR Software
The NVR software bundled with the DNR-312L consists of three main components including a Playback Manager, a Backup System, and an NVR search tool. The Playback Manager includes a simple web GUI interface that allows users to play, search, or export video. The Backup System is a flexible backup utility that greatly simplifies the process of backing up video data from the NVR to external storage.
- IEEE 802.3/u/z
- Auto MDI/MDI-X
- SATA I, II, III
- Reformat Disk
- Up to 6TB HDD
- EXT3 file system
Two Reset Modes
- Reset firmware GUI button
- HW reset button (hold for 10 seconds)
- Gigabit Ethernet LAN port (10/100/1000 Mbps)
- RJ45 Port
- DC-in jack
- 2 x USB 2.0 port (Mouse, UPS, Flash Disk, HDD with external power)
- 3.5mm audio input x 1, output x 1
- Supports all D-Link network cameras and megapixel resolution
System Requirements for Web Interface
- Browser: Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome, or Safari
- First Video Profile:
- H.264 at 720p at 270 FPS
- H.264 at 1080p at 135 FPS
- Secondary Video Profile:
- H.264 at VGA at 135 fps
Audio and Video Recording
- Synchronized audio & video recording
- Resolution, quality, frame rate, enable audio, go to camera interface
- Record by schedule, manual, and event-based recording
- Motion-triggered recording
Remote Live View
- Supported via browser
- Supports mydlink portal
Remote Live View Control
- Live view, preset/go, patrol, focus, PTZ functions, snapshot, full screen, digital zoom
Remote Playback Control
- Playback with normal, fast forward/rewind and step forward/rewind
- Supported via browser and NVR client
- Playback system with timeline GUI, search by event, area, cameras, date, and time
- Browser or NVR Remote Client support four channel simultaneous playback
- Digital zoom
- Auto recycling when disk storage is full
- Export videos to AVI or ASF file
- Export images to BMP or JPG file
- Additional accounts can be created to allow users system access and specify authorization for camera channels, PTZ
- D-Link DDNS and DynDns server support
- Set the system time (D-Link NTP, input time, sync with computer, Daylight Saving Time)
- Remote backup software can backup raw data to redundant storage
- Camera status
- Still picture EMAP support
- System status
Network Service Protocols
- IPV4, ARP, TCP, UDP, ICMP
- DHCP Client
- NTP Client
- DNS Client
- DDNS Client
- SMTP Client
- FTP Client
- HTTP Server
- IP filtering
- HTTP Web browser
- mydlink portal
- Smart phone
- NVR Search utility
- mydlink One-bay standalone NVR
- Power Adapter
- Ethernet Cable
- Quick Installation Guide
- CD-ROM with:
- Product Documentation
Maximum Power Consumption
- Operating: 32° to 104°F (0° to 40°C)
- Storage: 32° to 104°F (0° to 40°C)
- 2" W x 6" D x 6.8" H (49.8 mm W x 141.6 mm D x 173 mm H)
Thanks for shopping at our store
If you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, or if you having problem with the items you received, we are here to help you solve it.
D-Link Concept Store Warranty Claim:
Please register your D-LINK Product Online at http://register.dlink.com whitin thirty (30Days) of purchase.
No.145 Jalan Kenari 23A
Bandar Puchong Jaya
Selangor Darul Ehsan
Telephone Support: (603) 8070-3633
Website Support: http://www.dlink.com/us/en/support
Main Office: Setia Alam, Setia Avenue @ +603 3359 7355
CONTACT FOR SUPPORT
Email support : firstname.lastname@example.org
Toll Free Number : 03-3359 7355/ +6012 417 7741
Whats App : 016-3351589 (IT Product)
DUTY TIME: MON-FRI 10AM-7PM
OFF DUTY WEEKEND & PUBLIC HOLIDAY
To be eligible for return, if the item received by customer was already damaged before it used by customer, received wrong item or malfunction item kindly return with original goods packaging and the return content must be complete without missing any single item as you received it.
- You have 7 calendar days to request return any item from the date you received, if you having an issue above with the items you received.
- Your item needs to have the receipt or proof of purchase.
- Strictly non-returnable if the goods received by customer are not satisfied after the goods have been used.
Strictly non-refundable, can only do replacement with same item or other product with same or higher value. If same product runs out, other product with same or higher value will be replaced and buyer shall pay the difference.
"Refund will not be paid if the goods received from customers are not in good condition or the goods have been used."
Replaceable, will be no charge for replacement item shipping fees, if merchant issue wrong item color, wrong size or wrong product. Please contact the merchant immediately with 24 hours after received the goods by snapping some photos to report all the damage goods at the same time. Any compliant exceed the said 48 hours (time will base on the sign as received from the consignment or courier noted) replacement, arrangement or process will be taken.
After Sale Service DIGITALWORLD.MY warranty policy is in accordance with the terms and conditions of its respective suppliers. DIGITALWORLD.MY will provide 1st year warranty service for delivery to (and from) the manufacturer’s Service Centre.
All products with warranty period over one year can be sent by DIGITALWORLD.MY to (and from) the manufacturer’s Service Centre at the customer’s expense after 1st year from date of purchase. All courier charges for sending and returning product for exchange or warranty purposes from customer will be borne by customer except if we send the wrong or defective product to you.
In the event if the defective items are sent in after 1st year of warranty period, sending back the repaired item to customer will be at customer's expense. However, customer in Klang Valley can also walk-in to any of our outlets to request for exchange or warranty services. By visiting our outlets direct, it will be faster and easier as our technicians can test the product on the spot. Our outlets are located at:-