D-Link DHP-W310AV Powerline Up to 500Mbps Wireless N AV Adapter (MiNi Size)
- 10/100 Mbps Fast Ethernet LAN port to connect a wired device for high-speed activities
- Powerline interface compatible with IEEE 1901 and HomePlug AV devices
- IEEE 802.11n, backward-compatible with 802.11g/b
- IEEE1905.1 draft-compliant
- WPA/WPA2 encryption to secure your wireless traffic
- Common Connect Button to activate WPS and Powerline encryption
- 128-bit AES Data Encryption for PLC Powerline
- IPv6 Support
- Web browser setup and configuration
- Supports Channel Bonding to combine Powerline with wireless bandwidth for faster transmissions
- Supports Fail over to transfer data transmission in case of network connection problems
- Supports Load Balancing to prevent network bottlenecks
Box Dimension (CM) & Weight (KG):
- 10.5 x 9.5 x 13.5 (CM) & 0.3 (KG)
What's in the box:
- 1 x D-Link DHP-W310AV Powerline Up to 500Mbps Wireless N AV Adapter (MiNi Size)
- 3 Years Manufacturer Warranty
- Please register your D-LINK Product Online at http://register.dlink.com whitin thirty (30Days) of purchase.
• 10/100 Mbps Fast Ethernet LAN port to connect a wired device for high-speed activities
• Powerline interface compatible with IEEE 1901 and HomePlug AV devices
• IEEE 802.11n, backward-compatible with 802.11g/b
• IEEE1905.1 draft-compliant
• WPA/WPA2 encryption to secure your wireless traffic
• Common Connect Button to activate WPS and Powerline encryption
• 128-bit AES Data Encryption for PLC Powerline
• IPv6 Support
• Web browser setup and configuration
• Supports Channel Bonding to combine
Powerline with wireless bandwidth for faster transmissions
• Supports Fail over to transfer data transmission in case of network connection problems
• Supports Load Balancing to prevent network bottlenecks
The DHP-W310AV Powerline AV+ Wireless N Mini Extender allows you to extend your existing home network to enjoy high-speed and reliable connectivity throughout your home. The Powerline AV+ Wireless N Mini Extender features both wireless and Powerline. This allows you to benefit from Powerline1 networking, compliant with the HomePlug AV standard, that uses your existing home electrical wiring to extend your home network. The wireless ability allows you to increase the area in your home where you can use your wireless devices.
Versatile Hybrid Functionality
The Powerline AV+ Wireless N Mini Extender supports hybrid operation, which combines both wireless and Powerline, allowing you to enjoy reliable Internet connectivity throughout your home. The DHP-W310AV supports three key hybrid features when used with other D-Link Hybrid routers – channel bonding to combine Powerline bandwidth with wireless bandwidth for faster data transmission, load balancing to prevent bottlenecks, and failover to
automatically transfer the data stream to the other interface if the connection on one interface has any serious problems.
The DHP-W310AV Powerline AV+ Wireless N Mini Extender is capable of high speeds of over 200 Mbps for Powerline and 300 Mbps for wireless, enabling you to stream movies, download large files, and enjoy a fast Internet connection for Web surfing. The
DHP-W310AV supports the draft IEEE1905.1 standard for better ease of use for hybrid network setup and management. The DHP-W310AV also supports Wi-Fi Multimedia (WMM) Quality of
Service to ensure faster multimedia transmission by prioritizing multimedia data over other kinds of data.
10/100 Fast Ethernet LAN port with auto MDI/MDIX
Common Connect button
Power ON/OFF switch
802.11n speeds of up to 300 Mbps2
WPA/WPA2 (Wi-Fi Protected Access)
64/128-bit WEP data encryption
Transfer speeds of over 200 Mbps3
Wi-Fi WMM Quality of Service
Multicast over Unicast Technology
90 x 65 x 50 mm (3.54 x 2.56 x 1.97 inches)
100 V to 240 V AC, 50/60 Hz
Operating: 0 to 40 °C (32 to 104 °F)
Operating: 10% to 90% non-condensing
Thanks for shopping at our store
If you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, or if you having problem with the items you received, we are here to help you solve it.
D-Link Concept Store Warranty Claim:
Please register your D-LINK Product Online at http://register.dlink.com whitin thirty (30Days) of purchase.
No.145 Jalan Kenari 23A
Bandar Puchong Jaya
Selangor Darul Ehsan
Telephone Support: (603) 8070-3633
Website Support: http://www.dlink.com/us/en/support
Main Office: Setia Alam, Setia Avenue @ +603 3359 7355
CONTACT FOR SUPPORT
Email support : email@example.com
Toll Free Number : 03-3359 7355/ +6012 417 7741
Whats App : 016-3351589 (IT Product)
DUTY TIME: MON-FRI 10AM-7PM
OFF DUTY WEEKEND & PUBLIC HOLIDAY
To be eligible for return, if the item received by customer was already damaged before it used by customer, received wrong item or malfunction item kindly return with original goods packaging and the return content must be complete without missing any single item as you received it.
- You have 7 calendar days to request return any item from the date you received, if you having an issue above with the items you received.
- Your item needs to have the receipt or proof of purchase.
- Strictly non-returnable if the goods received by customer are not satisfied after the goods have been used.
Strictly non-refundable, can only do replacement with same item or other product with same or higher value. If same product runs out, other product with same or higher value will be replaced and buyer shall pay the difference.
"Refund will not be paid if the goods received from customers are not in good condition or the goods have been used."
Replaceable, will be no charge for replacement item shipping fees, if merchant issue wrong item color, wrong size or wrong product. Please contact the merchant immediately with 24 hours after received the goods by snapping some photos to report all the damage goods at the same time. Any compliant exceed the said 48 hours (time will base on the sign as received from the consignment or courier noted) replacement, arrangement or process will be taken.
After Sale Service DIGITALWORLD.MY warranty policy is in accordance with the terms and conditions of its respective suppliers. DIGITALWORLD.MY will provide 1st year warranty service for delivery to (and from) the manufacturer’s Service Centre.
All products with warranty period over one year can be sent by DIGITALWORLD.MY to (and from) the manufacturer’s Service Centre at the customer’s expense after 1st year from date of purchase. All courier charges for sending and returning product for exchange or warranty purposes from customer will be borne by customer except if we send the wrong or defective product to you.
In the event if the defective items are sent in after 1st year of warranty period, sending back the repaired item to customer will be at customer's expense. However, customer in Klang Valley can also walk-in to any of our outlets to request for exchange or warranty services. By visiting our outlets direct, it will be faster and easier as our technicians can test the product on the spot. Our outlets are located at:-