D-Link DHP-309AV Powerline Up to 500Mbps 1 Pair Wired AV Network Adapter Starter Kit (MiNi Size)
- The Powerline AV Mini Adapter Starter Kit uses your home’s existing electrical wiring to extend your Internet connection.
- It turns every power outlet into a high speed network connection.
- Compliant with the HomePlug AV standard, it provides network access to your computers, game consoles, televisions, and any other Internet-enabled devices throughout your home.
- Compact design allows the Mini Adapters to fit discretely into your power outlet without blocking adjacent power sockets.
- Also available as a single unit (DHP-308AV).
Box Dimension (CM) & Weight (KG):
- 6.9x5.3x2.5 (CM) & 0.4 (KG)
What's in the box:
- 1 xD-Link DHP-309AV Powerline Up to 500Mbps 1 Pair Wired AV Network Adapter Starter Kit (MiNi Size)
- 3 Years Manufacturer Warranty
- Please register your D-LINK Product Online at http://register.dlink.com whitin thirty (30Days) of purchase.
The Powerline AV Mini Adapter Starter Kit uses your home’s existing electrical wiring to extend your Internet connection. It turns every power outlet into a high speed network connection. Compliant with the HomePlug AV standard, it provides network access to your computers, game consoles, televisions, and any other Internet-enabled devices throughout your home. Compact design allows the Mini Adapters to fit discretely into your power outlet without blocking adjacent power sockets. Also available as a single unit (DHP-308AV).
Ideal for bandwidth-intensive applications
This Powerline AV Mini Adapter Starter Kit is compliant with the HomePlug AV standard and capable of delivering data transfer rates at speeds of up to 200 Mbps, faster than regular Powerline products. This rapid transmission speed makes it ideal for bandwidth-intensive applications, guaranteeing smooth HD video streaming, VoIP phone calls, and lag-free online gaming experiences. This device provides ample network bandwidth, enabling you to tap into existing electrical wiring for high-quality multimedia streaming. Additional Quality of Service (QoS) support prioritises multimedia traffic over other types of traffic on your network connection, ensuring faster transmission.
Convenient setup and secure operation
Plugs directly into a power outlet, and does not require any additional cables. Extend your home network by connecting multiple devices in the farthest corners of your home, or attach a switch or wireless access point to the adapter to connect even more devices. The adapter implements 128-bit AES data encryption at the push of a button to protect your network from any intruders. With hassle-free plug and play installation, it’s an ideal solution to create a wall-to-wall home network.
During periods of inactivity, the Mini Adapters will go into sleep mode to save power, reducing power usage by more than 70%, allowing you to save energy automatically without sacrificing on performance.
- Power plug (country/region-dependent)
- 10/100BASE-TX Fast Ethernet ports with audio MDI/ MDIX
- IEEE 802.3
- IEEE 802.3u
- HomePlug AV
- IEEE 1901
- 128-bit AES data encryption
Powerline modulation scheme
Powerline frequency band
- Powerline: transfer speeds up to 200 Mbps1
- Ethernet: 10/100 Mbps (Auto-Negotiation)
- 70 x 52 x 26 mm (2.76 x 2.05 x 1.02 inches)
- Input: 100 to 240 V AC
- Maximum power consumption: 3.01 W
- Power-saving mode supported
- Compliant with European Energy Using Product directive
- Operating: 0 to 40°C (32 to 104°F)
- Storage: -10 to 70°C (14 to 158°F)
- Operating: 10% to 90% non-condensing
- Storage: 5% to 90% non-condensing
- CE LVD
- CE EMC Class B
1Maximum throughput is based on theoretical transmission PHY rate. Actual data throughput will vary. Network conditions and environmental factors, including volume of traffic and network overhead, may lower actual data throughput rate. Interference from devices that emit electrical noise, such as vacuum cleaners and hair dryers, may adversely affect the performance of this product. This product may interfere with devices such as lighting systems that have a dimmer switch or a touch-sensitive on/off feature, short wave radios, or other Powerline devices that do not follow the HomePlug AV standard.
Thanks for shopping at our store
If you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, or if you having problem with the items you received, we are here to help you solve it.
D-Link Concept Store Warranty Claim:
Please register your D-LINK Product Online at http://register.dlink.com whitin thirty (30Days) of purchase.
No.145 Jalan Kenari 23A
Bandar Puchong Jaya
Selangor Darul Ehsan
Telephone Support: (603) 8070-3633
Website Support: http://www.dlink.com/us/en/support
Main Office: Setia Alam, Setia Avenue @ +603 3359 7355
CONTACT FOR SUPPORT
Email support : firstname.lastname@example.org
Toll Free Number : 03-3359 7355/ +6012 417 7741
Whats App : 016-3351589 (IT Product)
DUTY TIME: MON-FRI 10AM-7PM
OFF DUTY WEEKEND & PUBLIC HOLIDAY
To be eligible for return, if the item received by customer was already damaged before it used by customer, received wrong item or malfunction item kindly return with original goods packaging and the return content must be complete without missing any single item as you received it.
- You have 7 calendar days to request return any item from the date you received, if you having an issue above with the items you received.
- Your item needs to have the receipt or proof of purchase.
- Strictly non-returnable if the goods received by customer are not satisfied after the goods have been used.
Strictly non-refundable, can only do replacement with same item or other product with same or higher value. If same product runs out, other product with same or higher value will be replaced and buyer shall pay the difference.
"Refund will not be paid if the goods received from customers are not in good condition or the goods have been used."
Replaceable, will be no charge for replacement item shipping fees, if merchant issue wrong item color, wrong size or wrong product. Please contact the merchant immediately with 24 hours after received the goods by snapping some photos to report all the damage goods at the same time. Any compliant exceed the said 48 hours (time will base on the sign as received from the consignment or courier noted) replacement, arrangement or process will be taken.
After Sale Service DIGITALWORLD.MY warranty policy is in accordance with the terms and conditions of its respective suppliers. DIGITALWORLD.MY will provide 1st year warranty service for delivery to (and from) the manufacturer’s Service Centre.
All products with warranty period over one year can be sent by DIGITALWORLD.MY to (and from) the manufacturer’s Service Centre at the customer’s expense after 1st year from date of purchase. All courier charges for sending and returning product for exchange or warranty purposes from customer will be borne by customer except if we send the wrong or defective product to you.
In the event if the defective items are sent in after 1st year of warranty period, sending back the repaired item to customer will be at customer's expense. However, customer in Klang Valley can also walk-in to any of our outlets to request for exchange or warranty services. By visiting our outlets direct, it will be faster and easier as our technicians can test the product on the spot. Our outlets are located at:-